We are dedicated to creating a safe environment for our staff and guests. We have implemented procedures that help us reduce contact, maintain social distancing, and keep our facilities clean. We remain dedicated to following all mandated guidelines as we strive to provide the safest environment possible for our valued guests, staff and volunteers.
Safety Procedures Implemented by ABAC’s Georgia Museum of Agriculture
• Following the most current CDC public health guidelines
• Disinfecting public areas regularly
• Providing hand sanitizing stations throughout the Museum site
Safety Guidelines for Guests
• Stay home if you do not feel well or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
• Wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer, especially when washing hands is not practical.
• Cover your cough and sneeze.
Further information regarding the Museum and ABAC’s response to the Coronavirus is available at https://www.abac.edu/coronavirus/. Additionally, the University System of Georgia provides further information and details regarding system wide response to the Coronavirus at https://www.usg.edu/coronavirus.